Saturday, October 30, 2010

Where I actually talk to you (rare, I know...)

Hi all!
I wanted to actually stop in and do some talking for once- I know its not something I do much on either this blog or my other blog even tho the other one is supposed to be writing and pictures and everything else that crosses my mind.

But I decided that I would stop by and say hi as the seasons change. My posting is sporadic at best here- I have school, a husband, 4 dogs (one of our little ones disappeared recently :( which is sad), the upcoming holidays, and family stuff that keeps me busy and even tho I have pictures edited and ready to go, I don't always get them up with any speed. The one above was taken by my dear husband at a local pumpkin farm with me looking into the sun and trying not to squint against either it or the wind so its not the best representation of me, but I like it because he took it.

I'm working on getting my website up and running (you can visit at www.hellesbellesphoto.zenfolio.com if you should feel so inclined) and I would love to have some feedback. I still feel like an amateur posing as a photographer, but I'm learning more each day and I hope that shows when you see my pictures. I honestly don't even know if anyone reads this, but I hope someone stops by from time to time and sees some of my shots.

Anywho, I love to hear from anyone watching out there if you want to leave a note. And on that note, I leave you to your regularly scheduled wordlessness :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment